Regional Sales Manager - Walnut Creek, CA
Branch ID: 3203
Pay Rate/Salary: $90,000.00 - $125,000.00
The Regional Sales Manager (U.S.A.) is a member of the business sales team, and is responsible for the top line growth of our company. You are responsible for the overall pipeline development, sales, and market awareness for our company. Primary responsibility is selling Diesel Rotary Uninterruptible Power Supply (DRUPS) solutions. Your focus will be on expanding the customer base in America.
- You achieve regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews. Additionally, you prepare and complete action plans, resolve customer solution challenges, identifying trends, determining regional sales system improvements, and implementing change.
- You meet regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements. On top of that, you prepare an annual budget, schedule expenditures, analyze variances, and you initiate corrective actions.
- Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan to achieve the quota for the region in support of the growth objectives.
- You maintain and expands customer base by counseling manufacturer sales representatives. Additionally you will build and maintain rapport with key customers, as well as, identifying new customer opportunities.
- You will need to recommend complimentary product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes. Your objectives include surveying consumer needs and trends, moreover you need to track competitors.
- As the Regional Sales Manager you implement trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Furthermore you need to keep your industry knowledge up to date by participating in educational opportunities reading professional publications, maintaining and growing personal and professional networks.
- Accomplish sales and organization mission by achieving established results.
- You will be responsible for utilizing the CRM tool (Salesforce) to track, report, and manage all sales activities.
You have a (under)graduate degree from an accredited educational institution. Moreover, you have a minimum of 10 years of direct selling experience with measurable success within a highly competitive environment and have a proven track record. You have experience with selling power generation solutions and UPS solutions in particular. Experience with Technical sales are a plus, in particular mission critical applications (experience in selling DRUPS can be a differentiator). You are a experienced user of customer relationship management platforms, Salesforce experience is a plus. You are proficient with Microsoft Office. You are flexible and open to extensive (greater than 60%) domestic and international travelling Last but not least, you are a creative thinker and self starter, and you have a drive to succeed.
Walnut Creek, CA
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Regional Sales Manager
City, State or Zip Code: Walnut Creek, CA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/02/2018