Coordinator - Fort Worth, TX
Branch ID: 5039
Pay Rate/Salary: $18.00 - $22.00
Coordinator position requires maximum attention to detail. As the last line of defense ensuring the quality of each inspection report – the core service offering of the business – the candidate must be accurate, thorough, and precise. The ideal candidate will be a strong problem solver, sure-footed in analyzing small details and identifying issues and inconsistencies in reports coming in through a variety of channels from a variety of sources.
- Evaluate the accuracy of each inspection report by reviewing inspection checklist ratings, comments, & photographs. Ensure that “wordsmithing” of comments and other text is consistent and professional across reports.
- Verify key equipment data (serial number / VIN, hours / miles, machine-level and / or emission-related certifications, fluid sample data, etc.) for typos or other inaccuracies.
- Participate as necessary in the investigation and resolution of dispute
- Communicate with inspectors and team members to promote effective quality control.
- Provide inspection related support to regional sales territories.
Expand operational work capacity and execute alternative tasks as needed.
Staffmark offers our employees a competitive salary and benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, short-term disability insurance, and more.
Interested candidate should apply online at www.mystaffmark.com and contact us at (844) 540-1963 for more details. We look forward to speaking with you soon and helping you find your next career move!
Staffmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
High school diploma required. College degree preferred; 3-5 Years in a construction equipment environment Computer literate; Mechanically inclined (knowledge of machinery components and functionality);
Fort Worth, TX
Admin - Clerical
Temp to Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Fort Worth, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/06/2018