Installer - Union City, CA
Branch ID: 2200
Pay Rate/Salary: $14.00 - $17.00
Experience with cars? Looking to further your career in installing aftermarket truck parts? This is the job for you!
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm
Duties of position:
- Sound understanding of the automotive aftermarket, including vehicle identification, product identification and application, product installation, and ability to communicate with customers to explain installation process and installation times.
- Understanding of the installation process for most aftermarket products. Will participate in cross-training of the installation of aftermarket products in order to support and expand the overall role of the team.
- Performs the installation of aftermarket parts following manufacturer's installation instructions.
- Complete work in a timely manner in accordance to the manufacturer's installation instructions and/or procedures established by the company.
- Maintain a clean environment while working on customer's vehicle and avoiding unnecessary exposure to contaminants including dirt, grease, oils, etc.
- Ability to identify and source products in the warehouse with work orders and manufacturers part number identification.
- Maintain shop/lot housekeeping to assure a clean positive environment for our customers.
- Follow all safety rules, policies, and operate all company tools and equipment in a safe manner using required safety equipment.
If this position sounds like your dream career where you can make a future- contact us now!
**Previous vehicle installation or repair experience. ** 1. Must be able to read, understand, and follow detailed written instructions as provided by the manufacturerÃ¢â¬â¢s suppliers.
Union City, CA
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Union City, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/17/2018