Executive Assistant Floater - New York, NY
Branch ID: 5100
Pay Rate/Salary: $45,000.00 - $65,000.00
Global holding company within the financial & creative space is looking for an executive assistant in a floater capacity. The floater program is for training and for the individual to familiarize themselves with the company, duties as well as culture, and showcase their strengths. EA floaters provide administrative coverage in different departments from one day to the next until an executive in a particular department identifies their strong suits and recruits them to work for their department permanently. This is a full time, direct hire role.
The company does everything in-house: Finance, Legal, PR, Advertising, Marketing, Events and the floater may divide their time between all of them, including the Chairman floor. Your role as a floater is to support and provide administrative support to CEO's, Executives, Managing Directors or General Counsel. The hours are from 9am-6:30pm, with flexibility to stay later for events.
Why join us?:
In addition to offering experience with high-profile executives, attorneys and titans of industry, you'll gain insider knowledge into the well-oiled machine that is the venture capital firm belonging to it's billionaire Chairman (who goes to work in the same office with you, every. day.). Oh, and all your meals are taken care of by a 5-star on-site executive chef. Not shabby.
Who should apply?:
The ideal candidate should have a professional look (although it is a business casual atmosphere), be poised, be career oriented and have an administrative/coordinator or personal assistant background in entertainment, finance, PR/advertising/marketing/events, legal or working for high profile people. The current compensation offers paid OT and discretionary bonus.
What you'll need to win:
- Change is not a scary word to you-You thrive in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
You jump at the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues on projects
-You're resilient, and completely in your element in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment
- You have a sixth-sense for anticipating needs; You understand when correspondence is urgent, and what things can be handled without incident
- You have a poker face and are confident enough to maintain professionalism and be comfortable in your own skin around high level executives or celebrities
- Outlook is second nature to you, and you mean it when you say you're proficient in Excel
- Your friends would describe you as the smart, organized and friendly one of the group
- You give good phone
- Flexibility is your middle name; no job is too big or too small
New York, NY
Admin - Clerical
Direct Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
Executive Assistant Floater
City, State or Zip Code: New York, NY
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/03/2018