Precision ID and OD Grinder - East Windsor, CT
Branch ID: 5033
Pay Rate/Salary: $18.00 - $20.00
Do YOU have what it takes? APPLY TODAY!!!
A leading manufacturing company is looking for a Precision ID/OD Grinder to set up and operate precision grinding equipment to produce high quality spindle components.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be capable of performing grinding tasks on ID/OD surface, rotary and universal grinding machines.
- Must be proficient in close tolerance grinding achieving tolerances of .0001 or better, continuously.
- Must be able and willing to learn the operations of other equipment at a functional level for all work centers.
- Must work well with others in a team environment.
- Must be able to execute tasks according to production schedules.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints to complete product.
- Must have working knowledge of all inspection equipment including micrometers, snap gages, and dial bores.
$18-$20 depending on experience
Please forward your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration or call Staffmark at 860-627-0852.
Ã¢â¬Â¢ Must have a high school diploma or GED Ã¢â¬Â¢ Must have 5 yearsÃ¢â¬â¢ proven experience running precision grinding equipment in a tool room environment. (Not production) Ã¢â¬Â¢ This position will require you to stand, walk, push, pull, reach overhead and bend to the floor. Exert 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or exert 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or exert up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects
East Windsor, CT
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Precision ID and OD Grinder
City, State or Zip Code: East Windsor, CT
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/14/2018