Electro Maintenance Technician - Buckeye, AZ
Branch ID: 5549
Staffmark is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician for an excellent company in the Buckeye area. This is a company that is in growth mode and looking to build their team!
Purpose of position:
Maintains production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatics, conveyor systems and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing equipment.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instruments and equipment.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supply inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains Technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- Maintains continuity among work teams documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Oversee installation, operation, maintenance, and repair to ensure that machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
- Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to Maintenance Manager.
Continuously work to improve equipment.
- Compile data, write reports, and confer with engineers, production, and other personnel regarding existing and potential engineering projects.
- Collect plant location data to determine operating efficiency of electrical equipment.
- Recommend design modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
- Develop and test models of alternate designs and processing methods to assess feasibility, operating condition effects, possible new applications and necessity of modification.
- Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions
- Effective communication (written and oral)
- Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations
- Detail oriented
- Dependable; able to accept responsibility for his/her actions
- Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals
- Strong mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Strong ability to analyze, synthesize, and evaluate
- Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information
- Ability to think in terms of abstract ideas
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 year of age
- Computer, math and tape measuring skills
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as required
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Climbing of ladders and floor based work
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and adhere to random screening
High school diploma or equivalent Ã¢â¬Â¢Must be at least 18 year of age Ã¢â¬Â¢Computer, math and tape measuring skills Ã¢â¬Â¢Ability to read, write, and communicate in English Ã¢â¬Â¢Strong organizational and problem-solving skills and attention to detail Ã¢â¬Â¢Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment Ã¢â¬Â¢Manufacturing experience preferred Ã¢â¬Â¢Must be able to work overtime and weekends as required
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Electro Maintenance Technician
City, State or Zip Code: Buckeye, AZ
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/12/2018