Senior Operations Analyst - El Cajon, CA
Branch ID: 3277
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
FOX Factory, Inc. – Senior Operations Analyst – San Diego, CA (92020)
About the Company:
In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX has equipped vehicles and racers that have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in — from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar.
For over three decades, FOX has been an industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, off-road cars, trucks, and SUVs.
Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX from every other suspension company.
Fox Factory, Inc. is seeking a Senior Operations Analyst in El Cajon, CA (92020). This person will provide visibility and analysis into performance across our Powered Vehicle Operations.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Build and maintain effective performance metrics & dashboards
- Lead projects with functional managers to investigate trends and root causes
- Support development of forecast and budget as well as analyzing actual results and variances
- Ad-hoc reporting and support for operations management
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business administration or related field of study. Master's degree preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in an analyst role; manufacturing experience preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills; including expertise in Excel as well as other reporting platforms.
- Excellent communication skills; able to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Self-motivated and inquisitive.
- Prior experience with Business Intelligence Tools such as Tableau or Qlik a big plus.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Requirements/ Qualifications: Ã¢â¬Â¢ BachelorÃ¢â¬â¢s degree in finance, accounting, business administration or related field of study. MasterÃ¢â¬â¢s degree preferred but not required. Ã¢â¬Â¢ Minimum of 3-5 yearsÃ¢â¬â¢ experience in an analyst role; manufacturing experience preferred. Ã¢â¬Â¢ Excellent analytical skills; including expertise in Excel as well as other reporting platforms. Ã¢â¬Â¢ Excellent communication skills; able to communicate at all levels of the organization. Ã¢â¬Â¢ Self-motivated and inquisitive. Ã¢â¬Â¢ Prior experience with Business Intelligence Tools such as Tableau or Qlik a big plus.
El Cajon, CA
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Senior Operations Analyst
City, State or Zip Code: El Cajon, CA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/06/2018