Technical Servies Specialist - Atlanta, GA
Branch ID: 5089
Pay Rate/Salary: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00
SUMMARY: Technical Services Specialists are each assigned a group of plants they are responsible for. They are also required to assist in other locations and perform lab duties, when needed. The primary focus of the Technical Services Specialist is to ensure a quality product, educate and train employees and customers, and protect the company from liability by providing timely complaint resolution and outstanding customer support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Communicate with plants regarding current and upcoming orders.
- Be involved with placements at assigned plants.
- Respond to customer concerns and plant questions.
- Review standard and spec mixes for assigned plants.
- Attend pre-pour meetings.
- Observe batching procedures and material stockpiles.
- Provide education and support for plant and sales employees.
- Visit each assigned plant observing stockpiles, batching procedures, admixture systems, air and moisture checks, mix designs and upcoming orders.
- Perform Driver Observations and complete Stop and Go reports.
- Sample each material used in assigned territory and deliver to the Lab.
- Sample and test loads of concrete at each assigned plant.
- Perform plant inspections at assigned plants.
- Perform one plant inventory.
- Attend plant safety meetings and provide quality input.
Direct Hire Opportunity
Two years related experience desired Knowledge of equipment used and calibration methods ACI and DOT certifications desired (ability to obtain required) Knowledge of current ACI and ASTM standards Ability to speak Spanish desired
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Technical Servies Specialist
City, State or Zip Code: Atlanta, GA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/07/2018