Mortgage Customer Service Representative - Irving, TX
Branch ID: 5063
Pay Rate/Salary: Up to: $15.00
Staffmark is currently hiring a Mortgage Customer Service Representative in the Irving, TX area and we'd love to hear from you!
As a Mortgage Customer Service Rep, employees will take Inbound/Outbound customer service calls assisting customers with tax questions related to their mortgage and home. This is strictly a customer service role and NO SALES will be involved.
Mortgage CSR candidates must have stable work history; Experience with mortgage industry, finance, and real estate a plus. Must be flexible with scheduling hours. Site operations are open from 7am to 11pm, Monday-Friday, with some Saturday work as needed.
Pay for this Mortgage Customer Service Rep position is $15.00/hour, 40 hours/week, paid weekly.
Mortgage Customer Service Rep Overview:
- Respond to and process customer telephone inquires regarding mortgage real estate issues in a high volume call center.
- Handle approximately 60+ calls on average daily.
- Interacts with internal and external sources, along with staff and management in an effective and supportive manner to maintain a positive working relationship, promoting teamwork and a strong customer service experience.
- Will need to develop a thorough knowledge of departmental functions, procedures, and resources in order to provide accurate information to customers.
- Must be able to work in a STRUCTURED environment
Primary Responsibilities: Create and foster a great customer service experience. Interfaces with customers to resolve related customer service calls/queries/problems. Verifies contacts and account information. Examines customer problems and implements appropriate corrective action to respond to customer requests. Escalates queries/requests for action as appropriate to Supervisor and/or Research for immediate action. Maintains and creates logs, reports, records and files. Investigates, analyzes, coordinates and tracks complex customer issues and problems. Makes proactive efforts to determine accounts requiring close attention, identifies problems and works through to resolution. May interface with other call center customer service representatives to answer questions on process or specialized situations.
This position is hiring immediately and will start on a contract basis. Please apply ONLY if you are able to begin working in the next 2 weeks and are flexible to interview with short notice. This is a great position to continue your career in a mortgage customer service role!
- HS Diploma or Equivalent - 3+ years of call center experience - 1+ year of recent mortgage servicing experience - Steady job history with minimum gaps - Able to interview and begin working in the next 2 weeks
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Mortgage Customer Service Representative
City, State or Zip Code: Irving, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/08/2018