Customer Service Associate - Austin, TX
Branch ID: 5427
Pay Rate/Salary: Up to: $15.00
Staffmark is currently hiring a Customer Service Representative in the Austin, TX area and we'd love to hear from you!
As a Customer Service Rep supporting mortgage customers, employees will take Inbound/Outbound customer service calls assisting customers with tax questions related to their mortgage and home. This is strictly a customer service role and NO SALES will be involved.
CSR candidates must have stable work history; Experience with mortgage industry, finance, and real estate a plus but not required. Must be flexible with scheduling hours. Site operations are open from 7am to 11pm, Monday-Friday. Some Saturday work will be required.
Pay for this Customer Service Rep position is $15.00/hour, 40 hours/week, paid weekly.
Customer Service Rep Overview:
- Respond to and process customer telephone inquires regarding mortgage real estate issues in a high volume call center.
- Handle approximately 60+ calls on average daily.
- Interacts with internal and external sources, along with staff and management in an effective and supportive manner to maintain a positive working relationship, promoting teamwork and a strong customer service experience.
- Will need to develop a thorough knowledge of departmental functions, procedures, and resources in order to provide accurate information to customers.
- Must be able to work in a STRUCTURED environment
Primary Responsibilities: Create and foster a great customer service experience. Interfaces with customers to resolve related customer service calls/queries/problems. Verifies contacts and account information. Examines customer problems and implements appropriate corrective action to respond to customer requests. Escalates queries/requests for action as appropriate to Supervisor and/or Research for immediate action. Maintains and creates logs, reports, records and files. Investigates, analyzes, coordinates and tracks complex customer issues and problems. Makes proactive efforts to determine accounts requiring close attention, identifies problems and works through to resolution. May interface with other call center customer service representatives to answer questions on process or specialized situations.
These positions are hiring immediately and will start on a contract basis. Please apply ONLY if you are able to begin working in the next 2 weeks and are flexible to interview with short notice. These are great positions to continue your career in a mortgage customer service role!
- HS Diploma or Equivalent - 3+ years in a call center environment - Steady work history - Able to interview and begin working in the next two weeks
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Customer Service Associate
City, State or Zip Code: Austin, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/08/2018