Customer Operations Agent - Brentwood, TN
Branch ID: 5012
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $15.00
A growing company located in Brentwood is looking for a Customer Service Agent!
This will be a 11am-8pm shift, M-F, working every other weekend.
Please submit your resume ASAP to be considered!
This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service and sales support for stores, in-store customers, and online customers resolving all customer service issues to satisfactory resolution. This includes addressing questions related to store policy/procedure/operation, online order status, merchandise features & use, and uncovering customer needs to facilitate online customer upsell. The team member engages every customer via phone, email, website, mail, social media, or other communication venues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer, log, and resolve all customer comments, inquiries, and concerns.
- Complete online sales, upsell, and resolve all online order issues/inquiries with customers calling into the Solutions Center.
- Follows through with any research or additional contact to ensure customer complaint or query is resolved.
- Partners with the Store or District Manager to ensure resolution to customer comments as needed.
- Provides product information and project information for how-to customers, which could include recommending products to purchase and/or their effective use.
High school education or equivalent. A college degree is helpful. Any suitable combination of education and experience will be considered; store operations, retail, and customer service experience preferred. Must possess basic computer skills. Must possess strong communication (verbal, listening, and written) and interpersonal skills. Must have knowledge of customer service standards and procedures. Must have the ability to work as a part of an operations team focused on servicing our customers and improving the efficiency of all operations functions as well as ability to work independently. Must have ability to handle conflict positively. Must demonstrate strong problem solving and multi-tasking skills and work in a fast paced environment. Must have ability to work some nights and weekends. Experience in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and call logging systems is helpful. Experience in a customer service-focused call center helpful.
Apply for this Position
Customer Operations Agent
City, State or Zip Code: Brentwood, TN
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 10/09/2018