Maintenance Technician - Moreno Valley, CA
Branch ID: 5113
Pay Rate/Salary: $18.00 - $22.00
Client in Moreno Valley, CA is seeking a experienced Maintenance Technician who will be performing work involving skills necessary to keep machines, mechanical equipment, or the structure of the facility in repair. Duties may involve pipe fitting; insulating; welding; carpentry; repairing electrical or mechanical equipment; installing' aligning, and balancing new equipment.
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluids levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklist.
- Assemble, install or repair wiring, electrical and electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery and equipment.
- Align and balance new equipment after installation.
- Plan and lay out repair work, using diagrams, drawings, blueprints, maintance manuals, and schematic diagrams.
- Paint and repair roofs, windows, door, floors, woodwork, plaster, drywall, and other parts of building structures.
- Wiring / electrical;VFD's & PLC controls; pneumatic experience.
Ideal candidate will have experience with welding, power tools and hand tools. Forklift experience is required. Experience with computer operated equipment. Must be able to work a rotating schedule.
Moreno Valley, CA
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Moreno Valley, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/08/2018