Maintenance Manager - Winchester, TN
Branch ID: 5146
Pay Rate/Salary: $70,000.00 - $110,000.00
- Well established organization and one of the leading Automotive Manufactuers in their industry!
- Committed to quality and innovation- thus providing the highest quality parts possible
- Strong team culture with a company focus on safety
- Competitive compensation package
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vacation, and 401k
Your Role as the Maintenance Manager
The Maintenance Manager coordinates and manages the daily maintenance of the production facility, machinery, equipment, and grounds. As the Maintenance Manager in this fast paced production environment, you will ensure the safe working conditions of all company assets. You will lead the maintenance team by training employees, monitoring their performance, and mentoring their development. In this role, you will manage the preventative maintenance processes and work closely with the Plant Engineer on projects to promote cost savings and process improvements.
- Expertise in facility and machine maintenance with a minimum of three years' experience in the automotive industry.
- Exposure to systems such as electrical, wastewater, refrigeration, and HVAC
- Strong mechanical aptitude- able to understand technical information relating to production or manufacturing environments
- Strong communication skills, high level of integrity and work ethic, and excellent organizational skills
- Previous experience in a supervisory role
- Understanding of processes and regulations relating to OSHA & EPA.
For more information and immediate consideration, email your resume today to email@example.com!
Bachelors Degree in Industrial Maintenance and/or Facility Management. A min of 3 years Facility and machine maintenance experience. Strong mechanical aptitude. Previous supervisory experience.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Winchester, TN
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/13/2018