Long-Term Incentive Program Administrator - San Francisco, CA
Branch ID: 3277
Seeking a Financial Analyst to help join our growing team. This person would be a part of a large, well-respected organization known for their longevity, beloved brands, and sustainability/green initiatives. It is a contract role to start, but the team is ideally looking to convert the right person, as they have a long term need.
They are willing to train a more junior/intermediate candidate with a strong foundation, but are open to senior candidates, as well. They are looking for a solid background and a good cultural fit.
• Administer day to day activities and inquiries related to incentive programs with a focus on long-term incentives
• Educate participants and business partners on incentive programs including proactive identification of issues and proposed solutions
• Lead the development, implementation, administration, and communication of the annual and long-term incentive plans
• Manage and maintain system of record for long-term incentives
• Manage required monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting and processes
• Regularly interact with payroll, finance, accounting, and legal business partners
• Support the coordination and preparation of materials on incentive programs for the meetings of the Human Resources Committee of the Board of Directors
• Ad hoc projects and analysis as requested
• 1-3+ years of progressive experience managing and administering annual and long-term incentive programs (including stock/equity programs)
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong program management skills.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
• Strong consultative skills.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with Solium Shareworks or other equity compensation software
• BA/BS degree in related field or equivalent industry expertise.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
1-3+ years of progressive experience managing and administering annual and long-term incentive programs, including stock and equity programs.
San Francisco, CA
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Long-Term Incentive Program Administrator
City, State or Zip Code: San Francisco, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/23/2018