Processing - Tacoma, WA
Branch ID: 5680
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $12.00
Detailed Description: Mail Processing and Sorting job opportunities for the right person…..
We will train you!
We are looking for team players to work in Fife, WA, with one of our premier customers.
Pay rate: $12/hr for all positions
Start times available to you are:
AM - 12:00 midnight, 1:00am, 2:00am & 3:00am
PM – 7pm, 8pm
Days of work: Monday through Sunday – We are flexible with the number of day's you work. All shifts are scheduled for a minimum of 8 hours.
Orientations: Held on worksite in Fife, WA Monday through Friday at 10AM
Job Description: Working in a fast paced warehouse environment, efficiently sorting mail.
What will you do?
- Mail Sorting
- RF Scanning of mail and package
- Assisting in other departments as needed
- Primarily 10 to 30 lbs. - Up to 50 lbs. 8% of the time
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Team player, Goal and Safety oriented
- Punctual and Dependable attendance
- Prior experience in a fast paced warehouse work environment is a plus
- Flexible with work duties, as well as work schedules
- Availability to work shifts as scheduled
Desirable Experience Includes:
- RF Scanner
- Warehouse/light industrial experience preferred
Benefits: All Staffmark employees are eligible for Med/Dental/Vision
Must be 18 to apply
We are an EOE/M/F/D/V Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, all employment decisions are based on an individual's abilities, skills and performance. Staffmark does not discriminate against any individual based on age, race, religious beliefs, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Lifting - Primarily 10 to 30 lbs. - Up to 50 lbs. 8% of the time
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Tacoma, WA
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 9/11/2018