HR Generalist - Green Bay, WI
Branch ID: 5474
The HR Generalist plays an integral role in the success of the business as we recognize that employees are our greatest asset.
The HR Generalist is responsible for providing expertise and support in the following areas of human resources administration: employer/employee relations, recruitment and selection, HR strategy, employment law, and retention and maintenance of employment records in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in manufacturing preferred
- Position will mainly be focused on recruiting candidates for both hourly and salary positions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
- Coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintain updated job descriptions for all positions in collaboration with management and department heads.
- Recruiting of qualified candidates to meet the growing needs of the business.
- Payroll related functions, including but not limited to ensuring accuracy of payroll and monitoring time and attendance in compliance with company guidelines.
- Develop new employee orientation and training programs in conjunction with department heads to ensure successful onboarding and compliance with company policies.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and directs the processing of benefit claims.
- Maintains historical human resource records by a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Processing of Worker's Comp claims, follow up with investigation of claims and proccessing of all employee medical leave of absences.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. M-F
For immediate consideration, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Staffmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, age or veteran status.
Requirements: Associate or Bachelor degree, recruiting experience as the position has a heavy recruiting emphasis and the ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong multitasking skills.
Green Bay, WI
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Green Bay, WI
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/13/2018