Sitdown Clamp Forklift Driver - Breinigsville, PA
Branch ID: 5232
Pay Rate/Salary: $13.60 - $14.35
Are you looking to start something NEW? Well we are looking for a forklift driver like YOU! Come join our fast growing team and be apart of something GREAT! Classes starting every two weeks!
! APPLY TODAY!
Training Classes starting as soon as 9/10/18!
Work week will vary and may include weekends. Overtime is required as needed.
Position Summary and Essential Job Functions:
Primary duties will include operation of several types of forklift equipment. Equipment can include, but is not limited to, sit-down (fork, clamp, slip sheet), stand up (high reach, extended fork), electric pallet jack. Operation of equipment is required in racking which is double deep.
Responsibilities may also include:
- Use of LMS (Labor Management System) for production tracking.
- Use of handheld RF scanner throughout workday.
- Order selection with use of lifts.
- Load and unload inbound and outbound trailers with use of lifts.
- Product put-away with use of lifts.
- Product staging with use of lifts.
- Hand wrapping of pallets may be required.
- Inventory management; perform cycle count functions and participate in physical inventories as requested.
- Duties, responsibilities and work schedules are subject to change, based on business needs.
- Work independently.
- Quality and safety conscious.
- Attention to detail; ability to correctly inventory and place product throughout warehouse.
- Motivated and willing to ask questions.
- Good communication skills.
- Accountable for accuracy of product movement and shipment requests.
- Accountable for meeting output standards.
- Accountable for performing work to specifications as trained.
- Accountable to meet daily production standards as measured by LMS system
Skills, Ability or Experience Required:
- Ability to do basic math skills.
- Ability to operate RF scanner system; previous experience preferred.
- Ability to learn operation of LMS system.
- Flexibility to be cross trained on equipment and functions.
- Must have at least 6 months of previous forklift experience.
- Ability to read, comprehend and communicate in English.
- Attention to detail.
- Accuracy with job function.
Physical Requirements: Ã¢â¬Â¢ Ability to sit or stand for 8 -10 hours. Ã¢â¬Â¢ Ability to lift and / or carry up to 50 pounds. Ã¢â¬Â¢ Ability to work in cold or hot temperatures. Ã¢â¬Â¢ Ability to perform repetitive movements for extended periods of time. Ã¢â¬Â¢ Ability to walk long distances (up to 1 mile) Ã¢â¬Â¢ Ability to wear proper safety equipment, including gloves, safety glasses, goggles, etc. Ã¢â¬Â¢ Ability to hear soft and loud noises, such as honking, and respond accordingly. Ã¢â¬Â¢ Ability to use upper body strength in order to push or pull objects. Ã¢â¬Â¢ Communicate by speaking accurately, loudly or quickly to others. Ã¢â¬Â¢ Ability to bend, twist, turn and reach. Ã¢â¬Â¢ Ability to see objects closely and from a distance. Ã¢â¬Â¢ Ability to be aware of changing work environment and operate equipment in a safe manner.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Sitdown Clamp Forklift Driver
City, State or Zip Code: Breinigsville, PA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/03/2018