Customer Service Representative - Mount Jackson, VA
Branch ID: 5845
Pay Rate/Salary: $12.00 - $12.00
Staffmark is seeking a Customer Service Representative to work at Bowman Andros. This is a temporary position but may lead to a full time position with Bowman Andros.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. This positions assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancelations, and other queries. Overall, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for dealing with customers throughout their entire experience with Bowman Andros; from the time the order comes in until the inventory is shipped from the facility
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: billing, placing orders, and system troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone.
- Use automated information systems to analyze the customer's situation.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer's experience.
- Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer service surveys.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Handle product recalls and report to appropriate personnel.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Handle EDI transmissions.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
Interested applicants should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
1+ years of experience in a customer service or help desk capacity required. Some experience with multiline telephones, online ticketing systems, and personal computers helpful. Knowledge of technical support issues related to Internet connectivity and PC troubleshooting experience a plus. Experience with Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Photoshop preferred. SAP experience preferred.
Mount Jackson, VA
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
Customer Service Representative
City, State or Zip Code: Mount Jackson, VA
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 8/28/2018