HR Operations Specialist - Denver, CO
Branch ID: 5549
Pay Rate/Salary: $22.00 - $24.00
Staffmark is partnered with an excellent company in the Denver area. Our client is looking for an HR Operations Specialist to join their group. In this role they are looking for someone that can assist in HR Operations by doing the following:
• Distribution of HR documents for all HR Processes from Hire to Retire including gaining appropriate signatures and government reporting within specified timescales and Service Level Agreements (SLA's),
• Updating employee files with items filed in accordance with operations standards and any applicable Legislation and
• Coordinating Talent, Development and Resourcing local activities with vendors
• HRIS & Process Governance - Continuous improvement of HRIS processes and systems to ensure high standards of HR processes, data accuracy, availability and SOX compliance in country.
• Updating SOP's and Process Maps to reflect any changes and working with the Business Process Owners as appropriate.
• Payroll - Provide administrative support for payroll administration and related activities including on-going local compliance and governance.
• Providing data and processing timely and accurate payroll via applicable local model (in-house or outsourced)
• Employee Relations, Policies, Procedures & Processes - Updating HR portal, policies, procedures and processes in Country including template documents and support with production of related briefing material for HR and line managers.
My client is looking to move quickly and I would like to discuss the opportunity with you as soon as possible. Please let me know if you are interested in learning more about this role!
Excellent Administrative Skills 2 years experience in Human Resources Proficient in Microsoft Office
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
HR Operations Specialist
City, State or Zip Code: Denver, CO
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/28/2018