Call Center Coordinator - Pittsburgh, PA
Branch ID: 2211
Pay Rate/Salary: $18.00 - $20.00
Staffmark is seeking a qualified Call Center Coordinator in downtown Pittsburgh, PA. In this position, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
1. Forecast future Customer Service call volumes for daily, weekly, monthly, and annual time periods.
2. Serve as the schedule coordinator for the division. Prepare and publish reports, as well as agent schedules in order to meet service level requirements in the most efficient manner possible.
3. Support scheduling impacts of longer-term initiatives, events, or trends. Work with management team to appropriately schedule Customer Service employees during these initiatives.
4. Prepare and publish reports, as well as agent schedules from software forecasting tools.
5. May be responsible for performing first-level evaluation and triage of logged entries to ensure that disposition is handled appropriately, including immediate corrective action or routing of request to appropriate team/department.
6. Based on level, may reallocate work items or resources utilizing standard work and resource sharing protocols and tools - includes the maintenance of employee data (skills, workbaskets, queues, etc.)
7. Other duties as assigned or requested.
5-10 years of related, progressive experience. Experience as a forecasting or scheduling analyst OR experience in a call center environment using automated scheduling tools.
Admin - Clerical
Temp to Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
Call Center Coordinator
City, State or Zip Code: Pittsburgh, PA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/29/2018