Parts Counter Sales Clerk - Red Oak, TX
Branch ID: 3704
Contact: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $14.50
This person will be responsible to support customer service activities. In this role, the person will be expected to handle sales and parts requests for walk in and call in customers, manage warranty and service requests, and help organize and manage the parts department and parts warehouse.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Investigate, receive, and support customer parts requests.
- Handle service counter traffic, fill customer orders, and schedule warranty service work.
- Document transactions that occur with customers in a manner that assures proper follow up and achieves customer satisfaction.
- Assist the materials department with the project to label all parts and improve the organization in the parts department.
- Work with the production team to assure that they can obtain the parts that they need from the parts department in a timely manner. This may include updating inventory systems to reflect parts usage on particular jobs.
- Order parts and manage inventory as requested by the Materials Manager
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Work safely in a production environment wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when required.
- Ability to interact with others.
- Ability to plan, work, and communicate well with others
- Excellent phone skills needed
- Intense attention to detail
- Some lifting and moving of parts is required
- Ability to confront and resolve problems effectively
Please send resume to email@example.com to express interest in this position.
Ã¢â¬Â¢ Previous experience in a parts department, customer service or sales role Ã¢â¬Â¢ Previous experience in the truck equipment or similar industry Ã¢â¬Â¢ Personal computer skills / data collection skills Ã¢â¬Â¢ Fork Truck Operators License . Lifting/moving up to 75 pounds
Red Oak, TX
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Parts Counter Sales Clerk
City, State or Zip Code: Red Oak, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/20/2018