Chief Technical Officer - Dayton, OH
Branch ID: 592
Pay Rate/Salary: Up to: $240,000.00
Chief Technical Officer Defense and Aerospace
- Manage VP Technology (Advanced Optics and Advanced Electronic Systems) for the Defense and Aerospace Strategic Business Unit
- Represent the technological vision and agenda for D&A Business
- Prepare, maintain, deliver and communicate the Technology Plan for the Defense and Aerospace (D&A) Strategic Business Unit Works in conjunction with the 3 Business Lines (AO, AES, and Land)
- Enables and aligned to the Business Lines' SGS plans
- Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
- Manage the delivery of Technology through Technology Projects
- Ensure that technology projects are delivered on time and within budget and in compliance with AS9100 and other Company procedures
- Maintain current knowledge of technology landscape for D&A Business
- Build an external network of technology providers: external experts, suppliers and other institutes to support delivery of the Technology Plan
- Source external funding to supplement the internal IR&D budget.
- Hold regular meetings with the Business Line engineering heads, along with the manufacturing engineering manager, to agree and support the delivery of the technology plan.
- Attend and play an active part in relevant International Conferences in support of the Job Purpose Statement.
- Play an active role on the management team for D&A
- Manage the patent process
- Inputs into the Annual Operating Plan
- Maintain regular communication with the relevant VP Technology within the Commercial Strategic Business Unit (SBU) to maintain awareness of technology developments across both SBU's and to agree technology collaboration initiatives.
see detailed job description
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Chief Technical Officer
City, State or Zip Code: Dayton, OH
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/30/2018