Order Management Specialist - El Cajon, CA
Branch ID: 3277
FOX Factory, Inc. – Order Management Specialist – El Cajon, CA 92020
About the Company:
In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX has equipped vehicles and racers that have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in — from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar.
For over three decades, FOX has been an industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, off-road cars, trucks, and SUVs.
Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX from every other suspension company.
FOX Factory, Inc., a fast-growing and dynamic company in El Cajon, CA, 92020 has an exciting opportunity for an Order Management Specialist. The Order Management Specialist will provide logistics and operational support for customers' parts needs. The Order Management Specialist's primary functions will include order management from start to finish, product delivery, inventory control, invoicing, inventory relief, material management, forecast analysis when applicable and corrective actions recommendations.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Resolve questions/problems related to order acceptance, inquiries and/or maintenance
- Management on issues such as order processing and availability
- Create and/or generate periodic reports for factory management on issues such as order processing and availability
- Create and/or generate periodic reports for factory management on Audit inventory integrity and accuracy, including unassigned inventory
- Coordinate product build outs/start-ups in relation to lineup and order management
- Work independently to resolve issues and improve existing processes
- Responsible and accountable for on time delivery of customer shipments
- Responsible for all phases of customer orders including: order entry, date management, quantity changes, product changes and all order confirmations
- Create load and maintain customer spec sheet and price list in Excel and MRP system
- Check completed work for accuracy
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Respond to requests for information
- High School Diploma
- 3 years' experience in order management, preferably in the bike, automotive, or similar industry
- Attention to detail, Analytical Skills, Strong problem-solving skills, Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal
- Strong communication skills
- Must have strong knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables and V-look Ups) Word and Outlook
- Experience with Epicor or similar MRP/ERP system
- Experience with EDI
- Understanding of bills of material
- Understanding of manufacturing databases and inputs
We look forward to hearing from you!
Requirements/ Qualifications: High School Diploma 3 yearsÃ¢â¬â¢ experience in order management, preferably in the bike, automotive, or similar industry Attention to detail, Analytical Skills, Strong problem-solving skills, Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal Strong communication skills Must have strong knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables and V-look Ups) Word and Outlook Experience with Epicor or similar MRP/ERP system Experience with EDI Understanding of bills of material Understanding of manufacturing databases and inputs
El Cajon, CA
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Order Management Specialist
City, State or Zip Code: El Cajon, CA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/13/2018