Logistics Customer Service Router - Columbia, MD
Branch ID: 2517
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $15.00
Manages incoming service orders, assigns orders to drivers, and provides drivers with the ideal sequence to complete service orders. Communicates back and forth with Route Managers, Dispatchers and Drivers to assist with problem resolution while Drivers are on route. Handles incoming service orders, directs drivers, and resolves service issues. Interacts with customers, including customer service, sales, and operational staff (i.e. Route Managers, Mechanics etc.). Shifts vary with the potential for overtime and Saturday hours depending on site needs.
• Coordinates with dispatchers, route managers, and the service department to optimize routes.
• Utilizes various tools combined with logic to build the most efficient routes possible while maintaining a high level of customer service.
• Assigns all work, both same day and next day, to drivers considering load type management, customer expectations, landfill requirements, and several other factors.
• Routes drivers to calls as they are received, using information on customer needs, drivers' locations and loads, and daily factors to balance cost and speed of response
• Determines daily level of driver staffing to provide best mix of responsiveness and productivity
• Supports dispatchers as he/she fields incoming calls from customers, and e-mails from customer service and initiates outbound calls to customers while drivers are on-site/location, resolving pick-up and other issues
• Troubleshoots and resolves potential delivery and pick-up problems before they result in service issues
• Records and documents information from Drivers and distributes to appropriate departments
• Uses client systems to enter ticket information and track activity
A Bachelors degree preferred or four (4) years of customer service call center experience, Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills, Strong keyboarding skills, Professional phone etiquette, Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally via e-mail, telephone, and 2 way devices, Ability to handle the stressful situations, Ability to utilize multiple software applications, Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, Good time management skills
Admin - Clerical
Temp to Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
Logistics Customer Service Router
City, State or Zip Code: Columbia, MD
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/03/2018