Reimbursement Assistant - Perris, CA
Branch ID: 5113
Pay Rate/Salary: $14.00 - $16.00
Client in Temecula, CA. is seeking an experience Reimbursement Assistant who will assist the reimbursement department with clerical duties including, but not limited to:
- Processing incoming mail, preparing the daily bank deposit, credit card processing, posting, mailing, scanning, indexing, and faxing.
- Assisting the department with internal and external audits; log, pull and prepare documentation for submission.
- Assisting the department with medical records requests.
- Maintain reimbursement records in compliance with NuFACTOR® policies & procedures.
- Attend and participate in departmental meetings. Continuously strive to improve processes and service quality to internal and external customers.
- Comply with the policies and procedures stated in the Injury and Illness Prevention Program by always working in a safe manner and immediately reporting any injury, safety hazard, or program violation.
- Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned by management.
Basic knowledge medical reimbursement principles. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with the ability to interact effectively with customers, coworkers, and all levels of management. Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy. Ability to participate on and work as an integral member of a team. Ability to make independent judgments and work with minimal supervision.
Admin - Clerical
Temp to Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Perris, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 8/30/2018