Production Control Planner - Watsonville, CA
Branch ID: 3277
FOX Factory, Inc. – Production Control Planner I – Watsonville, CA 95076
Job Code: *LI *PSA
About the Company:
For over three decades, FOX has been an industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, off-road cars, trucks, and SUVs.
In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX has equipped vehicles and racers that have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in — from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar.
Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX from every other suspension company.
Daily creation of build plan reporting as well as other planning and maintenance reports. Support to production control for issuing and tracking work orders, ensuring that required material is supplied to the production floor, expediting and prioritizing parts through the factory and maintaining scheduled dates on work orders.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Daily creation of reports required by the planning department. This will require moderate excel skills, a high level of attention to detail.
- Data input for maintenance details of the items and work orders using manual input and data up loads.
- Support the execution of the short term (0-4 weeks) production schedules to ensure 100% on-time delivery of all customer orders.
- Under some direction will be responsible for the analysis capacity planning and material requirements advising sales of push outs.
- Interface with manufacturing personnel, purchasing personnel, etc. on material status and production planning issues.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Approve and implement deviations from schedules and ECNs.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment,
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations.
- 2 year degree , 3-5 years' experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated experience with purchasing, expediting, MRP/ ERP systems, quality/continuous improvement initiatives, manufacturing safety practices and MS Office applications.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work well with others.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Requirements/ Qualifications: 2 year degree , 3-5 yearsÃ¢â¬â¢ experience in a manufacturing environment. Demonstrated experience with purchasing, expediting, MRP/ ERP systems, quality/continuous improvement initiatives, manufacturing safety practices and MS Office applications. Solid analytical skills. Excellent communication skills (oral and written) Ability to work well with others. Self-motivated,
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Production Control Planner
City, State or Zip Code: Watsonville, CA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/04/2018