Lab Manager - Hartford, CT
Branch ID: 5246
Pay Rate/Salary: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00
Manage the Safety, Quality, Delivery and Productivity performance of the lab personnel, equipment and overall results.
- Facilitate production workflow; ensure backlog limits are not breached.
- Ensure all lab equipment is calibrated and certified.
- Responsible for meeting customer specifications.
- Identify and lead continuous improvement of lab personnel and projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in metallurgical science or engineering and 5-7 years of work experience in a metal materials laboratory.
- Management experience and demonstrated skills in leadership, analyses, critical thinking and decision making.
- Experience with X-Ray, OES and Mass Spectrometry and combustion gas analysis.
Experience with X-Ray, OES and Mass Spectrometry and combustion gas analysis. BachelorÃ¢â¬â¢s Degree in metallurgical science or engineering and 5-7 years of work experience in a metal materials laboratory.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Hartford, CT
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/17/2018