Recruiting Coordinator - San Francisco, CA
Branch ID: 3277
Seeking talented, passionate candidate to join our team as a Recruiting Coordinator. You would be joining an established, global company known for its commitment to creating a positive job experience. We are looking to grow our team with people who share our energy and enthusiasm. This is a contract-to-hire role for the right person, as we have a long-term need. There are plenty of opportunities to grow over time within the Talent Acquisition team, so if you are looking to establish yourself and grow within an organization, this could be the right role for you!
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 or 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Our Human Resources team champions our culture by working tirelessly to attract and retain the best people. With HR teams in every major office globally, we value a consistent and positive experience for all of our employees and potential new hires. We help hire and develop the people inside the company, who help people get jobs.
The ideal recruiting coordinator is self-directed, detail-oriented, and driven to contribute to the organization's reputation, growth, and success. You will be the face to candidates and this sets the tone for the rest of their careers. The right coordinator cares about their candidates, is attentive to their needs, and is always searching for new ways to make their experience the best it can be. You will support the recruiting team with the day-to-day recruiting functions such as scheduling interviews, corresponding with candidates, and facilitating new hire correspondence. Because we are growing as a company, experience with heavy scheduling of both onsite, virtual, and phone interviews is required, with an emphasis on in-person interviews.
• Scheduling interviews and greet onsite candidates
• Arrange travel and accommodations for candidates and new hires
• Process candidate expense reports
• Champion for candidate onsite and pre-boarding experience
• Impeccable attention to detail in a fast paced, ever changing work environment while driving the interview process from start to finish
• Maintain the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to ensure candidate records are complete and that the recruitment process is accurately tracked
• Manages offer letter preparation through new hire onboarding
• Facilitate background screening process
• Partner with additional internal support teams such as Training and Development, Operations, IT and Human Resources to ensure a seamless on-boarding and Day 1 experience for new hires
• 1+ year of successful experience within an administrative/support function in a similarly fast paced or high volume environment
• High attention to detail with proven organizational skills is a must
• Track record of delivering extraordinary customer service
• Handled confidential information with discretion
• Strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
• Must take initiative and demonstrate excellent judgment when making decisions and solving problem
• Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication
• Exceptional time management; proactive with a strong sense of urgency
• Adaptable and consistently and positively contributed in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
• Experience working with applicant tracking systems (ATS)
• Experience working within a coordination / administration capacity, ideally within recruiting, or a similar fast-paced environment.
• Experience within the Google Suite is a big plus
Experience scheduling high-volume interviews required.
San Francisco, CA
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: San Francisco, CA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/04/2018