Administrative Assistant supporting Executive - New York, NY
Branch ID: 5100
Pay Rate/Salary: $55,000.00 - $60,000.00
Our client is a Midwestern-based hedge fund in Midtown with a charitable mission cause. Donating over half their profits to cancer research, our client is focused on investing with a purpose. Thier high-energy, collaborative culture resonates in all they do. You'll find an environment where employees are encouraged to continually learn and are supported in their professional and personal goals. Find out more about their winning team and culture.
The primary responsibility of the Executive Assistant is to provide organizational and operational support to Senior leaders in the distribution organization. Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information and have a solid understanding of the organization and business unit.
- Manage calendar's, phone and schedule for those leaders assigned. Maintain appointments, including establishing appointment priorities and gate keeping access. This also includes making travel arrangements, completing travel itineraries and expense reports.
- Actively support and/or facilitate special projects as necessary, including conducting research and creating presentation materials for industry related and community activities, as well as, cross-channel and inter-departmental projects.
- Play an instrumental role in the coordination, planning, and design of internal department events including manager meetings, department meetings, and other special events. This includes the coordination of senior leader meetings, functions, and events. Responsible for recording and distributing meeting minutes with decisions, outcomes, and action item requirements.
- Prepare correspondence, memos, and other written communication for team members, vendors, internal business partners, for review and use by senior leaders.
- Perform various administrative duties including filing, ordering supplies, maintaining records, summarizing the content of incoming mail, prioritizing mail, taking immediate action on important items, and providing telephone and email backup support.
- Coordinate the department budget with others as appropriate.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's or a 2-year degree in any related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency of desktop hardware/software preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Typing skills of 50 wpm.
- 12 months employment in current position.
- Prior experience in an executive support position strongly preferred.
New York, NY
Admin - Clerical
Direct Hire Position
Admin - Clerical
Apply for this Position
Administrative Assistant supporting Executive
City, State or Zip Code: New York, NY
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/07/2018