Electrical Assembler - Dayton, OH
Branch ID: 508
Pay Rate/Salary: $10.00 - $11.00
Staffmark is hiring for an experienced Elecronic Assembler in Dayton, Ohio for a well-known company. Come talk to us to get more details! This position may provide the opportunity for you to get hired after 90 days! If you are looking for a career as an electronic assembler with a great company, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
Responsibilities of the Electronic Assembler position includes:
- Assembling parts or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Resolve Assembly Problems
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Attendtion to detail and ability to work independently and in team environment.
- Manual dexterity, ability to read engineering drawings and test small electrical cable assemblies and connectors.
Qualifications for the Electronic Assembler position include:
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly or mechanical inspection tools and equipment
- Good manual dexterity and ability to handle physical workload
- Strong focus on Quality Control
So why pick Staffmark ? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call us at 937-235-3800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cable assembly and wire harness experience is required. Soldering experience is preferred but not required.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Dayton, OH
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/13/2018