Human Resources Coordinator - Santa Cruz, CA
Branch ID: 3277
FOX Factory, Inc. – HR Coordinator– Scotts Valley, CA 95060
Job Code: *LI *CRP
About the Company:
For over three decades, FOX has been an industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, off-road cars, trucks, and SUVs.
In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX has equipped vehicles and racers that have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in — from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar.
Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year-round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX from every other suspension company.
Facilitates the processes that support various functional areas within Human Resources. Monitors compliance with applicable Federal, State, and local laws as well as regulations from other applicable agencies, notifies managers of potential issues and proposes corrective action. Provides Human Resources General Support to multiple shifts as required. Answers employees questions or directs employees to appropriate HR Specialist regarding specific areas such as Benefits, Compensation, Systems and Payroll.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Records employee status updates, such as change of address, departmental transfers, rate increases and terminations, for the HR Information Systems personnel.
- Answers questions and creates records as needed for the Administration of employee benefit programs, including paid time off.
- Informs Payroll department of any changes to employee status and monitors accuracy of payroll and documented hours.
- Publishes new job listings to internal posting boards as required.
- Schedules interviews with hiring managers and candidates.
- Organizes the new hire and on-boarding processes, including review of company policies, collection and processing of new hire paperwork, and completion of orientation.
- Schedules and monitors various training programs.
- Oversees employee evaluations, including meeting coordination, performance review finalization, and follow-up with supervisors.
- Receives and addresses employee questions regarding company policies, procedures and benefit plans.
- May coordinate recruitment events such as job fairs and open houses.
- May assist in maintaining immigration and visa documentation.
- Carries out administrative work involving the human resources functions and maintains related records, relating to employee issues, management disciplinary actions and employee improvement plans.
- Ensures that programs are carried out in accordance with company's policies and procedures.
- Analyzes and provides advice to supervisors and managers on methods and approaches to resolve employee work problems.
- May make presentations to explain the purpose and goal and to seek compliance and understanding of human resources policies.
- May conduct research to determine the effectiveness of personnel programs and policies.
- May develop and propose improvement to policies, programs, and procedures to improve the effectiveness of human resources and operations.
- May provide input for implementing and evaluating revised human resources policies.
- Provides other human resources services as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field,
- 2 years in an HR function preferred,
- demonstrated ability to multi-task and communicate with multiple types of personalities,
- Provide guidance to individuals seeking advice and information.
- Strong analytical skills, some knowledge in using computer-based applications, Excel and Word.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Requirements/ Qualifications: BachelorÃ¢â¬â¢s Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field, 2 years in an HR function preferred, demonstrated ability to multi-task and communicate with multiple types of personalities, Provide guidance to individuals seeking advice and information. Strong analytical skills, some knowledge in using computer-based applications, Excel and Word.
Santa Cruz, CA
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Human Resources Coordinator
City, State or Zip Code: Santa Cruz, CA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/10/2018