Staffing On-Site Manager - Carlisle, PA
Branch ID: 2335
Staffmark, a dominant leader in the staffing industry, is seeking an On-Site Manager. The On-Site Manager will work at our client facility located in Carlisle, Pa. The On-Site Manager will be responsible for all staffing related functions to effectively provide exceptional service to our client and our temporary employees. The On-Site Manager should be high energy, enthusiastic, and be able to work well under pressure!
The primary focus of the On-Site Manager will be to effectively manage the client relationship and to ensure adequate staffing levels for the client's needs. You will also supervise and direct the staffing specialists who are responsible for recruiting and onboarding temporary employees to work on-site. Other responsibilities include:
· Handle and resolve customer inquiries, concerns, and issues
· Coordinate and forecast staffing requirements
· Work with office staff to ensure recruiting strategies are in place
· Manage timekeeping process for temporary employees and input hours weekly for payroll purpses
· Complete daily, weekly and monthly reporting
· Counsel temporary employees as needed relating to attendance, productivity, and job performance
· Ensure internal compliance relating to Staffmark's operating system and employee records/ files
· Ensure support of all safety policies regarding PPE requirements
· Participate in client meetings as appropriate
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree and previous experience in staffing, human resources, or other related industry. Candidates should have experience supervising large volume employees in a metrics driven environment. Successful candidates will also have a high level of communication skills, be self motivated, metrics driven, and enjoy working in a fun, collaborative environment!
What's in it for you? Staffmark offers all internal employees a competitive salary and compensation package, excellent benefits, a strong team-involved culture, and opportunities for career growth. If you feel this is your next career move, email your resume today to AberdeenMD2@staffmark.com to learn more!
Job Requirements 4 year degree. Minimum 2 years experience in staffing or related industry. Excellent communication skills.
Desired qualifications include: A Bachelors Degree preferred, and a minimum of 2 to 4 years experience in staffing industry At least years experience supervising at least 50 employees Experience in temporary employment industry, human resources, customer service, or account management preferred Excellent communication skills, written and oral Problem solving and strong customer service skills Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus!
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Staffing On-Site Manager
City, State or Zip Code: Carlisle, PA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/11/2018