Forklift Operator - Houston, TX
Branch ID: 3723
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $13.00
What does the number 15,000 have to do with your Forklift Operator job search? Let Staffmark help you find out!
Is your Forklift Operator job hunt leaving you searching 15,000 postings to find the one that is perfect for you? When you apply, do you feel like your resume is going in the pile with 15,000 other candidates? Do you think you will have to talk with 15,000 people to find a job for you?
Staffmark has partnered with a top 3rd Party Logistics warehouse customer nationwide to recruit an outstanding Forklift Operator (Reach, Stand up, Sit down, Dock Stocker and Clamp) with a unique and exciting career opportunity focused on developing their skills and talents in preparation for long-term success.
Put Staffmark on your side and become a number only when it counts: When 15,000 is the number of Staffmark employees that went permanent with customers last year! You could be next!
Staffmark delivers a comprehensive training and guidance program for warehouse Forklift Operators. Upon successful completion of the 90-day program, you may be transitioned from Staffmark's payroll to become a full-time employee of our customer!
So why pick Staffmark to be on your side? We offer Forklift Operators:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great work environment
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU
Primary duties include operation of several types of warehouse forklift equipment, including, but not limited to stand-up (high reach, dock stocker and extended fork) and sit-down (fork, clamp, and slip sheet). Operation of forklift equipment is required in racking which is double deep.
How do you get to be a Staffmark Forklift Operator? Do you have…..
- Ability to do basic warehouse math skills
- Ability to operate RF scanner system; previous experience preferred
- Flexibility to be cross trained on equipment and functions
- At least 1 year of previous forklift experience
- Ability to read, comprehend, and communicate in English
- Strong attention to detail
- Accuracy in your work
- Ability to stand for long periods 8+ hours
- Excellent attendance at current or previous employment
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
Apply today and put Staffmark on your side!
12605 East Freeway
Houston, Texas 77015
Recent Forklift Experience Experience working in manufacturing environment
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Houston, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/16/2018