Product Marketing Manager - Scotts Valley, CA
Branch ID: 3277
Contact: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
FOX Factory, Inc. – Product Marketing Manager– Scotts Valley, CA (95066)
Job Code: *LI *PSS
About the Company:
In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX has equipped vehicles and racers that have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in — from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar.
For over three decades, FOX has been an industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, off-road cars, trucks, and SUVs.
Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX from every other suspension company.
FOX Factory, Inc., a fast-growing and dynamic company in Scotts Valley, CA (95066) has an exciting opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager.
In this role you will be responsible for defining and delivering our go-to-market strategies for power sports suspension. You will play a pivotal role in communicating these strategies both internally and externally. In this role you will act as a marketing liaison and strategist with the Engineering and Business Development departments. You will be responsible to develop individual marketing plans by product and/or product line. These plans will need to include positioning, background research, target audience/segments, messaging, announcement components, sales support, & consumer adoption components.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop and refine a go to market plan that will differentiate our product in the industry.
- Developing market positioning and messaging for suspension products in the Snow, Dirt and Moto categories.
- Work closely with our partnering teams to define and create product marketing collateral; including packaging, manuals & decals.
- Work closely with sales team to build sales materials that allow them to sell better and close deals faster.
- Work with the sales team to collect and assess the "voice of the customer" perspective, competitive data and emerging technology trends in support of new product development, product enhancements and competitive positioning.
- Demonstrated experience developing product launches, marketing campaigns, communications, product collateral and go-to-market initiatives.
- Monitor competitive landscapes, market trends/threats, and win/loss details to keep FOX in a leadership position.
- Maintain and have a working knowledge of key competitor activity and key differentiators.
- Execute at least three high profile product launches a year.
- Manage marketing relationships with key partners.
- A stellar writer, experienced writing copy and creating product messaging.
- Strong technical background – able to understand technical aspects of suspension and how to translate that to consumer facing messaging.
- Strong business acumen with an understanding of consumer demand, market strategy and the aftermarket retail environment.
- Demonstrated experience in project or program management, well-organized, and execution-oriented.
- Energetic self-starter, happy to work on initiatives in isolation or as part of a team.
- Experience with B2C and B2B marketing.
- Attention to detail.
- BA or BS in business or marketing required, MBA a plus.
- 8 years related product marketing and power sports experience required.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Requirements/ Qualifications: A stellar writer, experienced writing copy and creating product messaging. Strong technical background Ã¢â¬â able to understand technical aspects of suspension and how to translate that to consumer facing messaging. Strong business acumen with an understanding of consumer demand, market strategy and the aftermarket retail environment. Demonstrated experience in project or program management, well-organized, and execution-oriented. Energetic self-starter, happy to work on initiatives in isolation or as part of a team. Experience with B2C and B2B marketing. Attention to detail. BA or BS in business or marketing required, MBA a plus. 8 years related product marketing and power sports experience required.
Scotts Valley, CA
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Product Marketing Manager
City, State or Zip Code: Scotts Valley, CA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/14/2018