HR Business Partner/ Representative - El Cajon, CA
Branch ID: 3277
FOX Factory, Inc. – HR Business Partner/ Representative– El Cajon, CA 92020
Job Code: *LI *CRP
About the Company:
For over three decades, FOX has been an industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, off-road cars, trucks, and SUVs.
In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX has equipped vehicles and racers that have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in — from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar.
Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX from every other suspension company.
The HR Business Partner will provide support to the El Cajon site ensuring effective and impactful implementation of human resources practices, processes and programs that support organizational effectiveness and employee development. Will participate in the design and/or implementation of HR processes, practices, programs and initiatives that contribute to organizational success.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Support and partner with HR colleagues in areas of talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, employee relations, and organizational effectiveness.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the Human Resources team to improve overall HR team competencies.
- Proven ability to provide consultation and application of HR principles, concepts, policies and best practices to solve business challenges.
- Act as a true business partner and change champion in terms of challenging leaders to build organizational capability and bench strength.
- Coach and mentor employees and managers to improve business performance and employee engagement.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues and conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Conduct internal employee investigations and provide recommendations based on findings.
- Support site Environment Health & Safety follow up on injuries and workers comp claims.
- Provide guidance to managers on progressive discipline and performance expectations in a consist approach across the organization.
- Act as a champion to integrate HR and key initiatives within the broader organization and to integrate further acquisitions in the business.
- Act as advisor to leadership on new ideas and HR best practices in areas of talent acquisition, assessment, employee development, compensation, new hire orientation and on-boarding, employee engagement and retention.
- Support and enable leaders to make informed decisions about talent and to hold their organizations accountable for business results
- Ensure consistent application of company policies and practices, including the Employee Handbook.
- BS/BA degree in Business Administration, HR Management, or related field.
- Professional of Human Resources (PHR/SPHR) Certification desired.
- 5 to 7 years of progressive Human Resources experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, with an advanced understanding of customer relationship building.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proven experience in MS Word and developing PowerPoint presentations.
- Proficient with Excel is required.
- Ability to navigate cultural and business nuances/sensitivities to promote top performance, employee engagement and inclusion
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk and hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, and stretch.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 lbs.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Requirements/ Qualifications: BS/BA degree in Business Administration, HR Management, or related field. Professional of Human Resources (PHR/SPHR) Certification desired. 5 to 7 years of progressive Human Resources experience Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent customer service skills, with an advanced understanding of customer relationship building. Ability to maintain confidentiality. Proven experience in MS Word and developing PowerPoint presentations. Proficient with Excel is required. Ability to navigate cultural and business nuances/sensitivities to promote top performance, employee engagement and inclusion
El Cajon, CA
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
HR Business Partner/ Representative
City, State or Zip Code: El Cajon, CA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/14/2018