Quality Engineer - Clayton, OH
Branch ID: 592
Pay Rate/Salary: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00
Represents the QA department on Program Management teams and is responsible for APQP documentation, PPAP documentation, material approvals and customer approvals as required (key customers including Toyota, Ford, Chrysler)
- Participates in new product development with new products and systems development to understand the function of the product and customer expectations for the product.
- Conducts Customer visits to resolve quality issues.
- Determines quality considerations and establishes and/or defines quality requirements for the product and our ability to achieve these standards.
- Completes equipment calibration internally and arranges calibration services with outside contractors.
- Resolves quality issues in the production area.
- Develops process inspection instructions, SPC charts and line logs in the production area.
- Supplier Quality liaison for supplier PPAPS and quality issue resolution.
- Internal auditor for Quality Management System (TS16949)
- Facilitate and participates in 8D problem solving teams.
- All other duties/assignments required to support internal and external customers
Focus on Customer and suppliers and proven experience building relationships
Must be willing to work shift work when required.
Exposure to Quality Management System (TS 16949). Auditor training an asset.
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
see detailed job description
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Clayton, OH
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/14/2018