OEM Account Manager - Scotts Valley, CA
Branch ID: 3277
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
FOX Factory, Inc. – OEM Account Manager - Scotts Valley, CA (95066)
Job Code: *LI *PVT
About the Company:
In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX has equipped vehicles and racers that have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in — from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar.
For over three decades, FOX has been an industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, off-road cars, trucks, and SUVs.
Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX from every other suspension company.
FOX Factory, Inc., a fast-growing and dynamic company in Scotts Valley, CA (95066) has a Powersports OEM Account manager position available.
The OEM Account Manager services important key Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) customers, handles negotiations and quotations, and works with product development, engineering and operations for introductions of new awarded business. This individual will travel for onsite for customer visits, negotiations, and meetings regularly to identify additional opportunities, and to grow and maintain existing relationships.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Establish and maintain productive, professional relationships with key personnel within assigned OEM customer accounts.
- Identify/Generate and Acquire new business to support profitable growth.
- Responsible for all commercial aspects of customer accounts.
- Interface with customer and internal business units for: Quotations, Contract issues and Target Agreements.
- Manage, communicate and lead customer's requirements.
- Maintain and grow business by evaluating ongoing trends and updates within the specific segment and vehicle categories, updating revenue projections, margin forecasts, maintain and monitor customer scheduling, organizing and launching new programs by working jointly with individual customer & segment jointly with Operations, Engineering and other critical units.
- Manage & provide direction for product engineering and program management. Work closely in and with project team in accordance with project management process.
- Lead cost discussion activities in accordance with product engineering and plant management.
- Work with Sales Director in regard of: Sales strategies and planning, and forecasting. Provide marketing direction, Lead quotation process in accordance with project management process. Enhance customer awareness of competitive product portfolio. Continuously improve the profitability of existing business.
- Maintain and update product mix line list, pricing, and quotations.
- Maintain excellent customer service and provide creative and efficient communication to the team on any opportunities, or threats to the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related field.
- Established and proven OEM relationships.
- Strong sales, commercial, and negotiation experience required.
- 4+ years of sales experience in Automotive, or Powersports Field (Tier 1 required).
- Proven Powersports industry experience.
- Strong Organizational and Communication Skills.
- Excellent team player, extraordinary problem solver and self-starter.
- Power sports enthusiast
We look forward to hearing from you!
Requirements/ Qualifications: BachelorÃ¢â¬â¢s degree in Business Management or related field. Established and proven OEM relationships. Strong sales, commercial, and negotiation experience required. 4+ years of sales experience in Automotive, or Powersports Field (Tier 1 required). Proven Powersports industry experience. Strong Organizational and Communication Skills. Excellent team player, extraordinary problem solver and self-starter. Preferred: Power sports enthusiast
Scotts Valley, CA
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
OEM Account Manager
City, State or Zip Code: Scotts Valley, CA
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/17/2018