Production Assembler - London, KY
Branch ID: 168
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $10.00
Staffmark is hiring for a Production Assembler in London, KY for a company located in the Industrial Park. If you are looking for a new position as a Production Assembler, Staffmark would like to talk to you!
What is great about being a Production Assembler:
- Temp to Hire assignment
- Starting pay is $10.00/hour
- Pay Increases to $12.81 or more depending on the shift when you are hired on full time
- High School Diploma or GED is NOT required
Responsibilities of the Production Assembler include:
- Pulling parts off of a press
- Trimming excess pieces off of the parts
- Assembling plastic components
- Making sure that all parts meet quality specifications
- Identify defects in production pieces
- Record information onto various sheets
- Ability to work in a fast paced production environment
- Be a team player and work with others to meet goals each day
- Ability to work 8 to 12 hour shifts each day
- Ability to work on the weekend if necessary
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us at 606-862-6767
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Check us out on Facebook: Staffmark London KY
Staffmark offers a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, weekly pay including direct deposit and more.
Contact us today and let us help you get started in this great career as a Production Assembler!
Must be able to work overtime as needed.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: London, KY
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/09/2018