Maintenance Mechanic - Tolleson, AZ
Branch ID: 5043
Pay Rate/Salary: $22.00 - $25.00
GENERAL SUMMARY & SCOPE From Level I tech to level III
Operates and maintains various machinery, conveyors, pneumatics systems, boilers, chillers. Experience with mig/tig welding also a plus.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain industrial electrical systems, motor controls, and electronics.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot power distribution systems, branch circuits, lighting systems, transformers, and wiring methods and materials
- Maintain Material Handling Systems such as conveyors, case erectors, and sortation equipment.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components- photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, tachs, and encoders
- Troubleshoot PLC ladder logic (read use for troubleshooting), components (CPU back plains, I/O boards, counters, modules, and devices) and communications protocols.
- Maintain building
- Perform carpentry work as necessary.
- Perform basic troubleshooting of HVAC, or boiler systems and equipment
- May perform mig/tig welding
application process before calling.
If interested please apply online at www.mystaffmark.com, then call (623)776-7133 and press option # 3 when prompted. Since all applications are done online, please complete this step before calling or stopping in.
We hope to see you!
at least 5 years experience required
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Tolleson, AZ
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/03/2018