Warehouse Utility Worker - Mount Pleasant, PA
Branch ID: 5090
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $10.00
Staffmark is hiring a warehouse utility worker. If you are looking for a temporary position with the chance of being hired full time, Staffmark wants to talk to you!
Pay starts at $10/hour but will consider more with forklift experience.
Hours are 8am - 5pm M-F
*****Must be willing to work in a non-climate controlled environment and be comfortable working with tools, power tools, forklift and paint.
- Manually lifting up to 50 lbs.
Will be working with Facility Manager – painting lines, work stations, aisles, walkways, etc. labeling shelving, work stations, parts, areas etc. Printing stencils and painting. Moving and re-organizing warehouse, hanging items.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Forklift experience a plus.
So why pick Staffmark? We offer:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or text us 724-547-1993
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grab Weekly Pay, Employee Discount Program, and Referral Bonuses!
Must be physically capable: Max lifting 50lbs, daily 20-30lbs, able to kneel for extended times Attention to detail Excellent attendance Basic Handle Tools and able to measure Non-powered paint gun Power tools: drill, possibly floor scrubber Forklift exp a plus
Mount Pleasant, PA
Apply for this Position
Warehouse Utility Worker
City, State or Zip Code: Mount Pleasant, PA
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 9/30/2018