Hiring Specialist - Austin, TX
Branch ID: 5550
Pay Rate/Salary: $20.00 - $24.00
Hiring Specialist Job Description
- You will be responsible for monitoring the hiring process paying specific attention to continued flow of candidates through the client pipeline.
- You will handle high volume requests; serving as the primary point of contact for candidates and clients throughout the full hiring cycle (i.e. communicate status, answer questions and coordinate all follow-up efforts via phone, email or chat.)
- You will provide market research to support candidate and client geographic profiling information to guide the success of their recruiting goals and initiatives.
- You will contribute to a cohesive team environment and utilize coaching and feedback to improve performance while having the confidence and knowledge to influence others in a matrix environment.
- You are a natural born connector, that not only has the extraordinary ability to establish relationships with people quickly, but thrive on problem-solving and answering questions in a timely manner.
- You demonstrate a strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability.
- You consider yourself to be flexible – comfortable with change and will continually adjust your work habits to adapt to company practices.
- Ability to review candidates to determine their appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment using proven time management skills and working with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Comfortable leveraging technology to manage workflow.
- Ability to build strong, productive relationships with customers.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred
Mon thru Fri 8:30 to 5:00
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Austin, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/20/2018