CNC Machinist - Warsaw, IN
Branch ID: 5153
Pay Rate/Salary: $20.00 - $20.25
Staffmark has a current opening for CNC Machinist.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Sets up and operates a variety of machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, shapers, planers, and precision grinders to make metal parts, mechanisms, tools, or machines to exacting tolerances and dimensions.
- Interprets blueprints, sketches, and engineering specifications; determines sequence of operations, number of cuts required, and method of setup; uses a variety of machinist's hand tools and precision measuring instruments; makes standard shop computations relating to dimensions of work, tooling, feeds, and speeds; measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points to lay out stock for machining; fits and assembles precision parts into mechanical equipment and determines material, parts, and equipment required.
- May modify numerically controlled programs on numerically controlled (NC) machines.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- HS Diploma/GED
- Minimum of 4 years of CNC Machining experience OR Certification
Nice to Have:
- Previous knowledge & experience of GD&T applications
- Previous machining experience in an orthopedic environment
- Previous Swiss Lathe Experience
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com!
High School Diploma or GED. Experience or Certification with CNC. Reliable transportation. Previous experience with Swiss Lathe.
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Warsaw, IN
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 10/09/2018