CNC Machinist - Warsaw, IN
Branch ID: 5153
Pay Rate/Salary: $20.00 - $20.25
Staffmark has a current opening for CNC Machinist.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Sets up and operates a variety of machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, shapers, planers, and precision grinders to make metal parts, mechanisms, tools, or machines to exacting tolerances and dimensions.
- Interprets blueprints, sketches, and engineering specifications; determines sequence of operations, number of cuts required, and method of setup; uses a variety of machinist's hand tools and precision measuring instruments; makes standard shop computations relating to dimensions of work, tooling, feeds, and speeds; measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points to lay out stock for machining; fits and assembles precision parts into mechanical equipment and determines material, parts, and equipment required.
- May modify numerically controlled programs on numerically controlled (NC) machines.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- HS Diploma/GED
- Minimum of 4 years of CNC Machining experience OR Certification
Nice to Have:
- Previous knowledge & experience of GD&T applications
- Previous machining experience in an orthopedic environment
- Previous Swiss Lathe Experience
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com!
High School Diploma or GED. Experience or Certification with CNC. Reliable transportation. Previous experience with Swiss Lathe.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Not Specified Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Warsaw, IN
Position Type: Not Specified Position
Date Posted: 10/09/2018