Customer Service Specialist - Irving, TX
Branch ID: 5063
Pay Rate/Salary: At least: $15.00
Looking for a position with competitve pay, a first class clientel, and amazing advancement opportunites? Then this is the career for you! As a Client Service Specialist, you will be personally responsible for ensuring that each and every Client's needs are met and that all their questions are answered adequately.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive and achieve individual and team objectives and be accountable for service level as well as sales results.
- Advise Clients across the Brand and all product categories.
- Handle and execute a complete range of inquiries and requests including (but not limited to): product availability and holds, transaction history, shipping/order status, fielding messages for store associates, store information or location, after sales service support, policies, customer service issues, etc.
- Engage with Clients to develop long-term relationships, leveraging different client telling tools, in order to foster Brand loyalty.
- Assist client services and store personnel with resolving customer complaints in a timely manner
- Act as a liaison between Client Services and Store for the purpose of sharing information relevant to both departments
- Document all calls in order to track types of inquiries utilizing a CRM software
- Perform as a team-player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the department
- Respect the brand standards in terms of behavior and follow the company's policies and procedures
Other duties and responsibilities may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Shift: This is a 7 day a week operation. Interested candidates must be willing to work weekends. Business hours are 8:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Starting pay is $15.00 hour, may vary based on experience.
Bilingual Speakers are a PLUS!
French, Mandarin and Spanish
Interested candidates, APPLY NOW!
PRINCIPAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED BA/BS preferred Minimum 3 years specialty retail experience or call center. - Professional presentation, able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing - Dependable, punctual, flexible - Excellent problem solving skills - Computer literacy a must - Be fashion-forward, and have a passion for the fashion/luxury-goods industry - Be a team player; pro-active attitude - Ability to adapt to changing needs of the Company as necessary Required Skills: Ã¢â¬Â¢ Customer focus Ã¢â¬Â¢ Comfort around Higher Management Ã¢â¬Â¢ Trustworthy Ã¢â¬Â¢ Dealing with ambiguity Ã¢â¬Â¢ Functional/technical skills Ã¢â¬Â¢ Written communications Ã¢â¬Â¢ Effective Time Management Skills
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Customer Service Specialist
City, State or Zip Code: Irving, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/27/2018