Maintenance Technician - Hebron, KY
Branch ID: 114
Pay Rate/Salary: $24.00 - $32.00
Staffmark has a great direct hire opportunity for a Maintenance Technician in Northern Kentucky!
- Responsible for maintaining all converting and corrugating equipment to minimize downtime.
- Practice safe work habits at all times.
- Demonstrate ability to parallel all rolls, make all required settings and adjustments for optimum equipment performance to manufacture quality products.
- Demonstrate ability to teach other maintenance classifications in all qualification requirements and proper maintenance procedures.
- Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot programmable controllers and troubleshoot and repair all A/C and D/C drives and their control systems use.
- Demonstrate ability to use all aspects of the maintenance software program.
- Demonstrate ability to plan and schedule maintenance work, assign work to other maintenance classifications according to their abilities and limitations.
- Follow up all work in order to insure repairs and work are performed properly.
- Maximize the utilization of equipment by maintaining the machinery to run at available capacity and speed.
- Complete all paperwork neatly, correctly, and in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Willingly work all necessary hours and shifts.
- Help maintain good housekeeping in work areas.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good housekeeping.
- Additional duties may be assigned by management.
Candidates are preferred with prior work experience in the corrugated industry.
Send resume to email@example.com.
High school diploma or GED. Successfully demonstrate all Class B qualifications. Provide own tools necessary to perform maintenance tasks. Able to read and follow instructions on factory masters. Able to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, measurement, volume and rate. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or graphic form. Ability to deal with problems involving one or more concrete variables in standardized situations. -May be required to maintain a current Lift Truck Operator License and/or other appropriate certification to work in certain areas or on certain equipment. Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Hebron, KY
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/07/2018