Help Desk/IT Support - Cleveland, OH
Branch ID: 593
Pay Rate/Salary: $16.00 - $19.00
Reporting to Director, Information System, provide general user support and hardware maintenance of workstations and related peripherals as well as to assist with configuration and support of key servers and systems. Manages new employee provisioning and training. Responsible for inventory of hardware and software, works in collaboration with supervisor to manage IT provided resources. Develop procedures and provide document as required.
- End-user Application and Operating System support and troubleshooting.
- Workstation and peripherals hardware setup and maintenance:
- Hardware and software upgrades to existing and new equipment as needed.
- Creates and installs software/system images for new PCs.
- Distributes new (or upgraded) software and hardware.
- Disposes of obsolete equipment.
- Maintains the hardware/software inventory.
- Support of printing, faxing, scanning and barcode subsystems and devices.
- Respond to Helpdesk requests as assigned.
- New employee training, configuration of account and equipment.
- Perform scheduled data backups and maintain backups of all company data stored on the network.
- Possess strong communication and training skills and be able to communicate technical information to non-technical users (Required)
- Expertise with Software such as Windows, MS Office, Active Directory (Required)
- Knowledge of client work station hardware and network environments (Required)
- Familiarity with IT practices, policies and procedures (Desired)
- Knowledgeable with file/disk management; data transfer, performance management and maintenance utilities, anti-virus/anti-malware tools (Desired)
Requirements: Ã¢â¬Â¢1-3 years or more in computer systems support
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Help Desk/IT Support
City, State or Zip Code: Cleveland, OH
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/30/2018