Hiring Coordinator - Austin, TX
Branch ID: 5100
• You will be responsible for monitoring the hiring process paying specific attention to continued flow of candidates through the client pipeline.
• You will handle high volume requests; serving as the primary point of contact for candidates and clients throughout the full hiring cycle (i.e. communicate status, answer questions and coordinate all follow-up efforts via phone, email or chat.)
• You will provide market research to support candidate and client geographic profiling information to guide the success of their recruiting goals and initiatives.
• You will contribute to a cohesive team environment and utilize coaching and feedback to improve performance while having the confidence and knowledge to influence others in a matrix environment.
• You are a natural born connector, that not only has the extraordinary ability to establish relationships with people quickly, but thrive on problem-solving and answering questions in a timely manner.
• You demonstrate a strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability.
• You consider yourself to be flexible – comfortable with change and will continually adjust your work habits to adapt to Client practices.
Why this Client?
• Incredible co-workers and a mission that will make you excited to work every day.
• Awesome time off package including vacation, sick leave, personal leave and additional holidays.
• Impressive benefit package that goes way beyond health and retirement to include life, disability, dental, vision and flex spending.
• 2+ years of successful customer service experience in a fast paced, high volume environment.
• Recruiting experience not necessary.
• Ability to review candidates to determine their appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
• Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment using proven time management skills and working with a strong sense of urgency.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Comfortable leveraging technology to manage workflow.
• Ability to build strong, productive relationships with customers.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred.
BachelorÃ¢â¬â¢s Degree or equivalent preferred.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Austin, TX
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 9/28/2018