Aerospace Metals Laboratory Manager - Hartford, CT
Branch ID: 5246
Pay Rate/Salary: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the Metal Materials Manager is responsible for department performance including up to 10 employees, equipment, safety, quality, delivery and productivity.
- Hands-on Manager with proven Leadership, Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement achievements and Personnel Development.
- Assess, evaluate and facilitate production flow; identify bottlenecks and improve throughput.
- Ensure pro-active solution to meet customer specifications and process any concessions.
- Familiarity with: ISO 9001, Project Management, Standard Work Instructions, Fixed Practice, Traceability, Materials and Process Change.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and 5-7 years of Managerial experience.
- Proven ability to scrutinize and make decisions based on data.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and 5-7 years of Managerial experience. Proven ability to scrutinize and make decisions based on data. Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
Direct Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Aerospace Metals Laboratory Manager
City, State or Zip Code: Hartford, CT
Position Type: Direct Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/01/2018