Front End Web Developer - Columbia, TN
Branch ID: 5012
- Complies with all applicable company policies, procedures, and patient protocols and all current government regulations and professional standards respecting patient care.
- Maintains all Linux servers for production application, including tracking and importing services and hosting/deployment of production and test applications
- Works with team lead to design and build new C# .NET / ReactJS web application, including SQL data architecture
- Manages the integration of third-party APIs, particularly Twilio
- Implements a robust and secure API to power the web application
- Optimizes application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implements security and data protection
- Translations UI/UX requirements into features
- Integrates the front-end and back-end components of the web application
- Works with outside consultants when necessary to complete necessary features in short timeframes
- Partners with the business analyst to review and refine business requirements into core system capabilities.
- Assists developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and validating solutions that meet business requirements.
- Prototypes new requirements for the purpose of enhancing technical functionalities and information process flow.
- Develops and/or configures, builds, reviews and unit tests software/solutions.
- Assists in QA efforts on tasks worked, by providing input for test cases and supporting test case execution.
- Works directly with the business users to provide support including the design and development of customer training materials, and conducting customer training sessions.
- Works to ensure changes are properly documented, communicated, audited, and deployed in compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Participates in 24x7 rotational technical support to solve business problems and documents resolution.
- Maintains knowledge of business structure in order to maximize efficiencies within the company and processes of staff.
* Advanced data analysis, data architecture and data modeling experience and familiarity with data modeling design tools.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Manages the interchange of data between the server and the users, and translates UI/UX and data needs into actual code that will fulfill these requirements. In addition to maintaining and upgrading existing servers, databases and web applications, the web developer works with the team lead to design the overall architecture of a new web application to increase performance, security, stability and scalability.
Apply for this Position
Front End Web Developer
City, State or Zip Code: Columbia, TN
Position Type: Professional Position
Date Posted: 10/02/2018