Customer Service Advocate - Pittsburgh, PA
Branch ID: 2211
Pay Rate/Salary: $16.00 - $16.00
Are you ready to take the first step towards your new career? The Customer Service Advocate handles customer inquiries by telephone and/or email from individual members, groups, and providers in a customer service center. The representatives troubleshoot and resolve customer inquiries and ensure that responses to inquiries are completed timely and according to established service and quality standards.
Essential Job Functions:
- Resolves customer inquiries and complaints via telephonic communication in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepares adjustments for services not properly processed, either systematically, or by forwarding to the appropriate area for follow up and resolution
- Meets all productions, quality, and adherence standards. Attends all required training classes
- Elevates issues to next level of supervision, as appropriate
- Maintains accurate records, including timekeeping records
- Other duties as assigned or requested
Hours: Customer service center hours of operation M-F 8am-8pm. Training schedule is M-F 8am-5pm
INTERVIEW WITH STAFFMARK TODAY! Call 412-391-2044.
Excellent customer service skills. Attention to detail. Must have claims experience. Required availability between 8am-8pm.
Temp to Hire Position
Apply for this Position
Customer Service Advocate
City, State or Zip Code: Pittsburgh, PA
Position Type: Temp to Hire Position
Date Posted: 10/03/2018