Recruiter - Irving, TX
Branch ID: 5063
Pay Rate/Salary: $16.00 - $16.50
- Review resumes in pipeline, screen appropriate candidates, and initiate contact with potential candidates to generate applicant flow.
- Interviews and makes hiring decisions based on company hiring requirements.
- Assists with management of seasonal employment agencies to meet desired staffing levels.
- Administer background check and drug screening programs for contingent employment offers of employment.
- Administers the offer and closing process that is appropriate for each individual candidate.
- Manages relationships with internal staff to ensure successful staffing levels are met
- Writes, speaks, and presents information effectively and persuasively across communication settings such as communication to candidates, reports to HR management, and presentations.
- Track all recruiting activity using recruitment management system to ensure accurate recruiting data is collected that will support the continued analysis and improvement of recruiting.
- Researches, analyzes, prepares and presents hiring information and statistics to Recruiting Manager.
- Maintains records on recruiting activities as required including EEO statistics.
- Accountable for ongoing professional development including market knowledge about issues that impact staffing, technology advancements and self-development of recruiting skills
- Attend job fairs and partner with local colleges seeking qualified candidates
Qualifications include: - High School Diploma - 1-3 years' experience supporting high volume call center recruiting, Staffing Industry a plus - Ability to develop creative talent acquisition strategies to implement effective recruitment plans and demonstrated business acumen. - Experience in utilizing contemporary, internet based resources and social media. - Experience in managing vendors.
Apply for this Position
City, State or Zip Code: Irving, TX
Position Type: Temporary Position
Date Posted: 10/03/2018